Certificate IV Life Coaching Diploma in youth Work
Brett Phillips Coaching specialises in helping Adolescents and their Families to become more Inspired and Empowered in everyday life. Using his extensive knowledge and experience working with Young People, Parents, Schools, Youth Justice, Police, Counsellors, Psychologists, Community Groups, Government and Non-Government Agencies, Brett has helped many families with a variety of issues.
I am passionate about empowering and supporting adolescents to re-evaluate their Beliefs and Values, to successfully manage Emotions and Actions, to Effectively and Assertively Communicate with others and to Identify what is truly important to them, how to go after it and how to overcome the Obstacles. Sessions can be in person, over the phone or via Skype. During my sessions I share my personal experiences, use humour and word pictures so the learning can be remembered. I am flexible, dedicated and determined to help my clients reach their full potential.
• Do you see your child missing opportunities?
• Are you or your child feeling overwhelmed?
• Are you struggling to communicate with your child?
• Are you concerned your child is falling behind or not coping?
• Is your child’s behaviour a worry to you?
• Does your child lack direction or focus?
• Is being a single parent becoming too much?
• Is your child in need of a positive male role model?
My coaching philosophy comes from the movie, National Treasure when describing the meaning of the Declaration of Independence; “When something is wrong, those who have the ability to do something about it also have the responsibility.” My own challenging childhood, years in the police force and running youth programs have equipped me with the skills to make a difference in the lives of young people and their families.