Receive your Cert IV in Life Coaching
The core of your program lasts approximately 9 – 12 months. During this time as you work towards your cert IV, you will benefit from some of the finest life coaching training available in Australia, including Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
At the commencement of your training you attend our fantastic Xcelerator Virtual Learning Sessions which have established a reputation for providing quality training in an environment that promotes exceptional outcomes for students. Students complete this inspirational training with a set of advanced skills which enable them to implement immediate change within their own lives and positively influence those around them.
So how do I go about obtaining my cert IV?
The Xcelerator Virtual Learning Session consists of 5 interactive training webinars and is an integral component of the formal training and its presentation is of the highest quality within an exceptional learning environment.
Your enrolment on the course includes all electronic course materials so you will have no extra financial outlay - you can just concentrate on you! This also allows you to obtain your cert IV in Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne or any other location in the country.
You are guided through a series of seminars and workshops led by some of Australia's leading, practicing coaches. Your program includes themed sessions with many opportunities to practice as you learn. You work in small groups, so your learning speed is greatly increased and you benefit from lots of individual attention.
During the program you will learn:
- What it means to be a life coach
- Your obligations, commitments, and responsibilities.
- The coaching model
- A structure which allows you to coach effectively and successfully.
- Learn how to empathise with your clients yet remain firmly committed to positive outcomes
- Listening skills
- Learn how to improve your ability to listen effectively.
- How to recognise when your clients are holding back
- The secrets of listening 'between the lines'
- Building rapport with your client
- Learn to create rapport from the first conversation.
- How to build a secure ,confident and lasting relationship with your clients
- The characteristics of a successful coach
- The essential characteristics you need to make each coaching session enjoyable and productive for your client.
- Why truth, honesty and integrity are crucial to your coaching success
- Questioning skills
- Asking the right questions is the key to effective coaching.
- Learn how to encourage clients to reveal their true desires and goals
- Values and beliefs
- Learn how to understand your client’s belief systems and what makes them act the way they do.
- How to deal with issues of relationships and values
- How to avoid being judgmental or critical
- Practical sessions
- Your chance to practice what you've been learning and get instant constructive feedback on your performance.
- The first coaching session
- What to say and do during that first session to ensure your client's progress
- The facts that you must determine in the very first session
- Establishing and Building your life coaching practice
- The day to day practicalities of being a coach.
- Learn how to promote yourself and your services
- How to run your practice as a profitable business
- The five most common business mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to market yourself and find clients
- Essential if you plan to add coaching to your portfolio or start your own practice
- Learn how to recognise and use 'niche' markets for your practice
- How to use the social media to best advantage
Your life coaching mentor
After the Xcelerator Virtual Learning Session you are appointed your own Mentor coach who will guide you through your program and give you practical, helpful, and experience-based feedback on your coaching skills as well assist you in establishing your coaching business. In addition you will attend online training webinars in the Coaching, NLP and Business development areas whilst completing practical coaching sessions with your life coaching team.
You will complete assessments that are practical outcome driven activities and include a research project , book critique and knowledge questionnaire. When it comes to obtaining your cert IV in life coaching, whether you’re in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney or Perth, we ensure you receive the best support and guidance.
To ensure you are exceptionally well prepared for your new direction you will undergo intensive training in the establishing, marketing and planning of your coaching business.
Your program is completed with an exit interview which is a coaching session with one of the Academy’s senior coaches. All aspects of the training you have undertaken will be examined at this stage.