- 10116NAT Certificate IV in Life Coaching
- ICF ACTP Accreditation
- ANZI AAC Credentialing
- LCA NLP Coach Practitioner Certificate
12 - 24 months
Demonstrate language, literacy and numeracy skills to a minimum level of Year 10 secondary schooling or equivalent.
||$6,590 (see enrolment for payment options)
The 10116NAT Certificate IV in Life Coaching is nationally recognised
The core of your program lasts approximately 9 - 12 months. During this time you will benefit from some of the finest Life Coach training available.
As part of your training you attend our fantastic Xcelerator Virtual Learning Session, complete your 10 step plan and NLP Coach Practitioner workshop available online or face2face. The LCA has established a reputation for providing quality training in an environment that promotes exceptional outcomes for students.
The Xcelerator Virtual Learning Sessions and the NLP Coach Practitioner workshop available online are an integral component of the formal training and presentation is of the highest quality within an exceptional environment.
You are guided through a series of online seminars and workshops led by some of Australia's leading, practising coaches. Your program includes themed sessions with many opportunities to practice as you learn. You work in small groups, so your learning speed is greatly increased and you benefit from lots of individual attention. During the program you will learn:
• What it means to be a Life Coach
• Your obligations, commitments, and responsibilities.
• The coaching model
• A structure which allows you to coach effectively and successfully.
• Learn how to empathise with your clients yet remain firmly committed to positive outcomes
• Listening skills
• Learn how to improve your ability to listen effectively.
• How to recognise when your clients are holding back
• The secrets of listening 'between the lines'
• Building rapport with your client
• Learn to create rapport from the first conversation.
• How to build a secure ,confident and lasting relationship with your clients
• The characteristics of a successful coach
• The essential characteristics you need to make each coaching session enjoyable and productive for your client.
• Why truth, honesty and integrity are crucial to your coaching success
• Questioning skills
• Asking the right questions is the key to effective coaching.
• Learn how to encourage clients to reveal their true desires and goals
• Values and beliefs
• Learn how to understand your client’s belief systems and what makes them act the way they do.
• How to deal with issues of relationships and values
• How to avoid being judgemental or critical
• Practical sessions
• Your chance to practice what you've been learning and get instant constructive feedback on your performance.
• The first coaching session
• What to say and do during that first session to ensure your client's progress
• The facts that you must determine in the very first session
• Establishing and Building your coaching practice
• The day to day practicalities of being a coach.
• Learn how to promote yourself and your services
• How to run your practice as a profitable business
• The five most common business mistakes and how to avoid them
• How to market yourself and find clients
• Essential if you plan to add coaching to your portfolio or start your own practice
• Learn how to recognise and use 'niche' markets for your practice
• How to use social media to best advantage
After the Xcelerator Virtual Learning Session your journey begins with the 10116NAT Certificate IV in Life Coaching. You are appointed your own Mentor coach who will guide you through your program and give you practical, helpful, and experience-based feedback on your coaching skills and development. In addition you will attend online training webinars whilst completing practical coaching sessions with your coaching team.
You will complete assessments that are practical outcome driven activities and include a research project, book critique and knowledge questionnaire.
To ensure you are exceptionally well prepared for your new direction you will undergo intensive training in the establishing, marketing and planning of your coaching business.
Your program is completed with an Exit Interview which is a coaching session with one of the Academy’s senior coaches. All aspects of the training you have undertaken will be examined at this stage.
The next step of the program is the completion of the NLP Coach Practitioner Certificate NLP Coach Practitioner Workshop available online or face2face (extra fees apply for face2face workshop).
Units Covered during the Professional Coach NLP program:
COAECA01 Establish coaching agreements
COACOM401 Co-actively communicate
COAENV401 Create a safe and supportive coaching environment
COAGRO401 Coach clients using the GROW model
COAREC401 Establish and maintain client records
BSBLED503 Maintain and enhance professional practice
BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
BSBSMB403 Market the small business
BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
NLP Coach Practitioner Certificate units:
Apply NLP within a coaching context
Apply advanced NLP models and processes