Hanny Allston is a World Champion who has found her niche giving back to Australia's active community. Her business, Find Your Feet, began operation in 2009 assisting Tasmanian's to improve their running. As she worked with her client's and running groups, Hanny realised that there were often outside limitations to people's athletic performances - an unbalanced lifestyle. In 2010 Hanny completed her Advanced Diploma of Life Coaching and with a relocation to Canberra, she has tailored her business to assist individuals with their: work and play balance through Life Coaching; health maximisation through Health Coaching; and physical performance and running efficiency through Performance Coaching. Hanny can work with clients locally or around Australia through online communications. For more information on Find Your Feet and Hanny Allston please visit http://www.findyourfeet.com.au
Advanced Diploma of Life Coaching and Small Business Management, Life Coaching Academy of Australia Health Coach, Health Change Australia Bachelor of Medical Research, University of Tasmania Graduate Diploma of Primary School Teaching, University of Auckland Accredited Sports Coach, Australian Sports Commission
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.