Retirement is not what it used to be. Refocus on Retirement with Estelle as your coach to create a new direction for yourself.
Resolving the issues related to retirement - how will that feel? Is work less than satisfying? Worried if you will have enough money to enjoy retirement? Where will you live in retirement? What will I do with my spare time?
Estelle is an experienced coach having worked in education and welfare for over twenty years.
Estelle is a valued mentor coach with the Life Coaching Academy.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Diploma of Life Coaching. Post Graduate Certificate in Counselling. Bach. Education. |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.