Holly is an accredited Life Coach, with a corporate background expanding more that 15 years. Holly practices both Corporate Coaching and personal coaching. The key focus in both aspects of her business is creating a successful mindset and eliminating stress such that mindfulness can be invoked for optimal clarity, focus and performance at work and in life!
In the Corporate Coaching space, Holly specialises in core aspects of communication, team coaching & facilitating, developing a coaching culture in the work place and one-on-one coaching for Corporate executives and their employees.
In her personal coaching practice, the focus is on the wellness of the client. Integrating the power of the mind, body and soul to assist her clients in unblocking key obstacles such that they can be empowered to achieve the life of their dreams. Holly integrates EFT (Tapping) and Reiki into the session with excellent results.
Contact me to discuss how we can effect positive change in your life and/or workplace!
Goal Setting & Self Development
|Qualifications||Accredited Life Coach using NLP (Cert IV), B.Com, Chartered Accountant, Accredited EFT (tapping) and Reiki practitioner, Currently completing Coaching Diploma & RMT Strategic Intervention. |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.