What lights you up? When was the last time you did it?
My coaching and leadership development work is designed to help you reconnect with the things that you are most passionate about, and incorporate them into your career so you can access the energy you get when you do the things that light you up.
Vocation and lifestyle are inseparable. My approach focuses on increasing fulfillment by designing both around your values and passions. I draw heavily on the research and tools of positive psychology to help you achieve a rounded sense of well-being.
Energy, passion and enthusiasm for bringing out the best in people are coupled with over a decade of experience in corporate business to business marketing management and product development. Working with clients from all around the world, my experiences living and working across Asia Pacific and North America allow me to build strong connections with people from diverse cultural backgrounds. I am uniquely positioned to work with expatriates and their families as they work through the challenges of an international relocation.
In addition to coaching packages, I offer workshops and individual development using tools including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential (MAPP) Career Test, VIA Character Strengths, StrengthsFinder 2.0, DiSC and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
|Qualifications||Certificate IV (Life Coaching) Bachelor of Science (Industrial Chemistry) Master of Science (Industrial Chemistry)|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.