As little girls we are often taught to believe in the magic of fairytales. We create grand dreams of what life will be like in the future but as we grow, we quickly discover that life isn't always smooth sailing. There may be times when things don't go to plan, we suffer loss, we stop following our passions and dreams, we live as someone we no longer recognise or we find ourselves overweight, overtired and overworked just because sometimes life as a Mum is busy. Then one day we wake up and wonder how on earth we got to where we are and that it is time to finally make a change. Does this sound familiar?
Fast forward to a time in the future and imagine life as you would like it to be. See, hear and feel all that you have and all that you have become. It feels good doesn't it but are you wondering how on earth you can get from where you are now to where you want to be?
The Answer? A Life Of Joy Is Achieved Through Holistic Balance Of Mind, Body and Spirit.
There too was a time in my life when I felt the same and over the past ten years I have gathered an abundance of tools, techniques and learnings that made such an impact on my life that I now live life from a place of joy. I would love to share these techniques, tools and learnings with you so that you too can create a life of uncompromised joy and find your own "Utopia".
|Qualifications||Bachelor Of Education; Graduate Certificate In Education; Cert IV Life Coaching; Graduate Anthony Robbins Master University |
|Phone||+61 3 86858131 |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.