I grew up with a burning for knowledge and taste for life. My diverse career spans industries such as military, diving instructor, management, Information Technology, sales, entertainment, hospitality and business owner. My versatile life experience enables me to empathise with many situations that you may experience.
I hold a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) qualification gained from the Life Coaching Academy in Australia approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF). This means I meet the ICF’s strict, professional-level credentialing requirements.
I am incredibly passionate about my work and strive to provide outstanding client support, frequent follow-up and affordable pricing so that everyone can benefit from my experience helping people just like yourself.
I am passionate about tennis and its mental aspects, cooking, jazz, boating, travel and our planet's sustainability.
While I am based in New Zealand, I work with clients all over the world via phone or Skype.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.