- Do you promise yourself that you will get stuff done, important stuff....and you don't?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by everything that's on your plate and forget you put it there?
- Do you feel you don't get the acknowledgement you're entitled to, even from yourself?
- Are you juggling work, family, friends and recreation?
- Do you lose sight of your goals as you speed through life?
- Do you feel like life is passing you by?
- Is your soul starved for expression because you've given up your dreams?
As a life coach I am committed to make you aware that you have the power to choose to live a life that you love.
I pledge to help you gain a clear vision of your goals and dreams, and to move toward them, full of energy, focus and determination. This energy comes from a knowing that you can accomplish anything that you set your mind to.
It is not my intention to cling to you forever, but for you to leave with what you came for...your hopes and dreams.
With a background in business consulting, and a passion for self-development and well-being, I enjoy a challenge, and would be honored to create an alliance with anyone looking to make substantial changes in their personal and/or professional lives.
If you are ready to take the challenge please contact me for a free introductory coaching session.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Professional Life Coach|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.