In a Global Coaching role over the past four years I have had the privilege of coaching and supervising coaches in many countries around the world. I can certainly say I have experienced the best and worst of coaching and the true highs and lows that people experience the world around. Through the difference of culture, religion, language, politics and economies I have been blessed to work with some of the most amazing human beings on the planet. We all share the same passion deep down to be the very best version of ourselves and to contribute to our communities and families. As Executive, Life and Business Coach, Mentor, Supervisor, Facilitator and Trainer I have experience with finding and empowering the individual to reach the performance levels and success that they expect of themselves. Happiness is not just a state of mind, for most people it also has real tangible milestones that they would like to achieve and celebrate.
I am happy to talk about your milestones and how you could make them happen. ( It may not be with me as your coach, but I will be happy to help you choose your next best step to becoming the person you want to be in life. ) Start small with an email ... the rest is up to you.
|Qualifications||Diploma Life Coaching. NLP. Masters in Applied Social Science. Emotional Intelligence Assessor|
|Phone||44 (0)741 527 7549 |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.