I work with individuals who want to make a lasting lifestyle change. I empower my clients to realize their full potential, and take committed actions to enhance their wellbeing. I help my clients look deeper into themselves, understand why things have not worked in the past, and help them develop a new approach to reach their goals.
My goal is to help my clients reach their goals. I help my clients decide where to start, help them organize their vision, and ensure that they follow through with their actions. I help my clients permanently close the gap between where they are now, and where they want to be. I am someone who is different than a friend or relative, someone who won’t be jealous of your ambition, and someone who is dedicated to helping you improve every aspect of your wellbeing. The combination of weekly or biweekly coaching sessions, homework reflection exercises, and unlimited email support between sessions provides a unique combination of the motivation you need to reach your goals, and the accountability you need to stay on track. Our partnership will be entirely confidential, and together we will work through all your personal challenges related to wellbeing. Our relationship can ultimately last for as long as you need – it’s entirely up to you.
I want my clients to feel proud of who they are, and excited about the life they are living. I want them to have more time, more energy, and to have more fun. I want them to feel in control. I want them to commit to making healthy food choices, moving their bodies, staying positive, feeling happy, and following their passions. I want them to have real meaning in their life, and feel that they are connected to the world around them. Overall, I wish for my clients to be living the healthy and balanced life that they have envisioned for themselves.
Please feel free to check out my website for more details on the specific programs I offer: www.feel-empowered.com
Goal Setting & Self Development
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.