Jodi is particularly skilled at assisting her clients to find clarity, direction and purpose around their specific goals. She specialises in showing you fun and simple ways to improve your focus to successfully achieve personal and professional goals in a practical way.
Jodi brings her energy and infectious enthusiasm to her coaching and has been an accredited Life Coach since 2007.
Jodi is a talented and lively business, personal and career coach who works with individuals and teams to successfully achieve outcomes. She knows that passion brings power, fun and purpose to achieving your goals and she will work with you to help you find your passion and make sure you maintain that enthusiasm to achieve your desired result.
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Certificate IV in Business Administration, Certificate IV in Life Coaching, Certificate IV in Small Business Management |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.