Do you need a life coach to motivate & encourage you to keep on track with your life goals? Jayne helps personal and corporate clients realise their true potential and live their ideal life! Jayne helps individuals and teams develop ambition, goals and objectives to achieve success. By focusing individuals to achieve, Jayne will help personal and corporate clients realise their true potential and live their best life.
"Peak performance is simply essential in the corporate world today. Whether you are a new, small or global business, corporate coaching puts your company at its best possible level by focusing on increasing efficiency and productivity in both individuals and teams," she explains.
After graduating from Massey University with a Business Management degree, Jayne began her career in the hospitality and service industry.
Most recently she has held positions with the Sheraton and Rydges hotel groups focusing on training and development. During her time in the industry, Jayne has also been involved at a senior level in event management, recruitment and regional account management.
"In my career to date, I've found a real need for coaching in the work place. Coaching provides real solutions to balancing home and work life, managing work place change and fine tuning communication skills," says corporate coach, Jayne Chater.
Develop your ambition, dreams and goals and live your ideal life!
|Qualifications||Professional Life Coach|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.