As an accredited coach in Australia I work with clients who are serious about getting on to the road of success. Success is about choice, it relates directly to life's journey. It is not the destination but the path one chooses to go down. Success involves pushing the boundaries, a continual process of self discovery. Success is a holistic approach to life, it challenges, it is rewarding and is an outlet for positive energy.
Success is being fulfilled at the deepest levels and that comes from living a life that honors the individuals value system. I have created my business around my core values, success and happiness. A common denominator with my clients is they are people who want to achieve success on their own terms. With a background in hospitality, teaching, business ownership and corporate management, I coach clients to get more out of life, no matter where their starting point.
The future of my clients, their success and happiness, is the entire focus of my coaching work. Imagine having that support in your own life!
I practice what I preach! I have 2 coaches who work with me, an Executive Business Coach and a Life Coach, together they push me to my limit and continue my own personal and business evolution.
My coaching philosophy can best be described by 'Marcel Proust' in "The real act of discovery is not in finding new lands, but in seeing with new eyes."
Jenny Cato - Success Coaching
Goal Setting & Self Development
|Qualifications||Professional Life Coach|
|Phone||+61 3 9415 6041|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.