Judi is a professional life coach operating a successful coaching practice from her home on the oceanfront on the Coral Coast in Queensland. Living in such a tranquil part of the world enables Judi to focus on the holistic approach to coaching. She understands the importance of creating a balance in all areas of life and can assist you to not only see the light at the end of the tunnel, but to actually get through the tunnel before the train hits you!!
Judi's background is varied. She has owned and managed a restaurant, designed and created women's fashion, worked her way up through the corporate jungle and has been Director of her own personal development company for the last three years. Her wealth of experience is invaluable when meeting the needs of her clients.
Judi's quiet, unassuming and gentle manner allows her clients to readily open up to her, resulting in them moving forward, pushing their own limits, but having the support to know that they are not alone.
Having been a mentor and business assistant, becoming an accredited life coach was a natural progression. Judi is a certified scuba diver and enjoys underwater photography. She is passionate about living the dream lifestyle, and coaching you to your ideal balanced lifestyle.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Professional Life Coach|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.