Successful? But still not satisfied?
Is there something you have always wanted to do or a change you want to make in your life?
Maybe you want to live healthier?
Improve your relationships?
Change your career?
Increase your energy levels?
Become more confident?
Improve your work performance?
Resolve a health issue?
Aspire to your dreams and goals! I can help uncover your potential, motivate & encourage you to keep on track with your life goals. Coaching will help close the gap between your life and dreams by identifying strategies and a game plan to move forward positively.
About me... As an LCA accredited coach, I also hold a degree in Sociology and have worked extensively in the media both in New Zealand and London. I am a regular TV/radio guest on life coaching. I offer personal coaching services covering relationships, health, lifestyle, career, stress, motivation and goal setting.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Professional Life Coach|
|Phone||+64 9 309 2747|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.