With a background in education spanning 40 years, I continue to study and learn in order to live my life to the full. My goal is to live a glorious life, and I would wish this for my clients also.
With faith & commitment we find the courage to move happily towards our goal.
Being happy is a great motivational force. Are you happy with the level that you are living your life NOW?
By focusing on a few simple strategies that can have a great impact on our lives we can create the best opportunities for improvement. We all strive for balance in our lives- that sense of well- being that comes from knowing who we are and what we want from this life. As your coach I will stimulate your amazing potential and teach you how to use your skills to benefit your lifestyle.
sAs a coach I am passionate about the chance to use my training, skill and experience to enhance your life and by creating an easy & confidential partnership of caring and support we can, together, access your strengths and set realistic goals that are right for you.
With the right strategies and time frames and with your focus and commitment and our combined energies and enthusiasm, you will achieve whatever is your passion. All things are possible, it starts with a dream. Commit yourself to the journey of a lifetime-and receive the empowerment and freedom that comes with being the best you can be.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Professional Life Coach|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.