I am living my life lit up. There are no substitutes for this short time we spend here on earth. I do this by being grateful each day, exercising consistently, serving others to be their best selves, and each day doing something that I love. It is important to me to live this way and as a coach to walk the walk, be there with you. I believe that the client is not broken, the client has the resources in them to live lit up and it is my intention to support you and listen to you without judgement so that you can find your inner resources thereby learning what you need to live Lit Up so you can sustain this way of life without the support of a coach.
My past work experiences are in the Operational Excellence team, improving procedures and optimizing a supply chain, procurement, laboratory work and retail shops (selling liquor, t-shirts and Canadian Tire (Bunnings equivalent). I have two children and a husband. I was born in Canada, I have backpacked around Australia and have lived in Brisbane since 2014.
If you would like to work with me, please call me or follow me on Facebook at Living Lit Up.
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Certificate IV in Life Coaching |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.