In sailing, there are different types of wind changes; oscillating breezes and persistent shifts. An oscillating breeze is one which moves backwards and forwards, while a persistent shift occurs when the wind moves progressively and constantly towards a new direction.
Persistent Shift coaching is designed to help you evaluate your current direction from a new perspective, identify a future vision aligned to your core values and achieve the persistent behavioural shift required to get there. My experience has included working with individuals, teams and organisations in human resources, financial services and the education sector at a state and national level in Australia as well as overseas. Regardless of the scale, change can only happen when people change. I firmly believe that each and every one of us has a multitude of ‘aha’ moments within, waiting to be discovered. Whether it’s a large-scale corporate culture change or an individual lifestyle transformation, my passion is for empowering you to find your true course.
If you've ever dared to dream of an improbable future, I’d love to hear about it. My challenge to you would be to convert your dream; turn your goals for tomorrow into the reality of your new today. Persistent Shift isn’t about having a dream of going sailing (although if you want your coaching experience to include time on the water it can be arranged!)… it’s about having a dream and daring to hold true to it, whatever that may be.
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.