I just turned 40 years old, I have an intrigued passion about human mind and thinking in relation to reality.
I was introduced to meditation as a teenager and since then it has been part of my life.
I have been practicing my own asanas (yoga) routine for over 15 years, sharing it with friends and anyone else who was interested.
I play multiple musical instruments, I am a songwriter and producer, as well as a session musician. I dj and have played in many venues and private parties over the last decade.
My passion for pizza become a business 10 years ago, baking for thousands of people Australia wide and still successfully operating to this day.
I believe that your passions are your gifts and when you live your life utilizing these gifts and passions, your inner happiness will shine through.
I am passionate about transformative change and to develop skills and knowledge to it's full potential.
Throughout the years I a have learned and I am a living example that your passion can become your profession and a positive attitude and mind frame while learning, developing and refining your skills, are some of the tools you can use for your success
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Certificate IV in Life Coaching Module 2 Meta Coaching Master Practitioner of NLP|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.