I am a certified life coach and a member of the International Life Coach Federation. I am a mature man with a successful and enjoyable career background in people management and mentoring. I have experienced some of life's tragedies and triumphs. I have had trials and tribulations yet feel comfortable and happy. I have a fulfilled life and know where I am heading and am excited and looking forward to it.
I am keen to share my knowledge and experience to help you to improve and enjoy your life.
I enjoy coaching and seeing the reaction when someone has that "aha" moment and realise by setting goals and taking action that they can unleash their potential and achieve their goals and dreams.
I am happy to coach in general life areas, but my particular passion and expertise is to assist people transition through the Third Age - a time of renewal, reinvention, rejuvenation and redirection.
Some of the values I coach by are enthusiasm, helpfulness, compassion, empowerment, honesty, integrity, collaboration and growth.
My coaching philosophies are centered on establishing rapport, learning about the client, putting the client first, motivation, encouraging self belief, self discovery and accountability.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.