Rebecca’s work has also been published in a book ‘The Voice of Women in the Redlands, Strength and Inspiration’ by Louise Gibbon.
Finding peace in the midst of chaos is key to living in joy and happiness with a sense of fulfilment. Youphoria Life Coaching (AKA Rebecca Glover!) will assist you find this.
Parents and caregivers can feel assured that peace is just around the corner, no matter how much chaos and uncertainty is present in your daily life. We will work together to establish goals, manageable plans, navigate the world of ‘disability’ as well as finding yourself again.
As a parent and caregiver I have lived and breathed the ‘disability’ world and system. I have lived through my child’s extreme pain, communication barriers, physical challenges and ongoing appointments with medical professionals, therapists, support organisations, information forums, ups, downs, grief, anger, sadness and also the amazing grace that comes with this.
Allow Youphoria Life Coaching to assist you find your own euphoria, in the midst of chaos.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Cert IV in Life Coaching ICF ACTP Cert III Children's Services Cert Media Communication|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.