I support women and men on a journey to becoming a better version of themselves.
I work with people to figure out how they can transform their life to get the best from it by offering simple, practical strategies to move them from where they are today to fast-tracking their progress so that they can start achieving their biggest goals tomorrow.
Forward thinking, forward focused and forward moving in all approaches, all my products and services are designed to focus on what individuals CAN do now to succeed, feel great and get the best out of life.
Qualified life coach, NLP Practitioner, trauma counselor and hypnotherapist.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Cert IV Life Coaching (LCA) - NLP Practitioner (LCA) - Nature of Trauma (USYD) - Introduction to Counselling (USYD) - BA Comms (print journalism) (CSU) |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.