Robyn has gone through a number of transformations throughout her life. From a Sargent in the Australian Army to Corporate Manager in the Middle East to Life Coach and Yoga Instructor. She is an avid endurance athlete competing in IRONMANs and ultramarathons.
Through life coaching she has been able to achieve extraordinary success.
The life coach supports the client and empowers them so that they can achieve their goals, dreams and objective in life. The process challenges, inspires and supports a client in achieving their goals. While at the same time holding them accountable. It awakens the dormant capabilities that lie within by building awareness, responsibility and self-belief. Clarify vision and goals, support you through your fears and keep you focused. Confront unconscious behaviours and old patterns.
Working with a Life Coach is not a ‘Soft Option’. The life coaching process allows you the space you require to stop, evaluate your life and create the life you do want. Do you like the direction you are headed? No?
Why coaching works? Help determine you values, vision, purpose, mission, and goals . Determine action steps to help you achieve those goals help you sort through opportunity and keep you focused on your top priorities. Achieve balance in your life while still accomplishing your business or career goals. As your personal coach, I can help you discover what you want to do and determine the steps necessary to achieve your goals.
Are you ready to live an extraordinary? Let’s take this journey together!
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Cert IV in Life Coaching 200h Yoga Teacher IRONMAN Certified Coach |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.