Karen Ormston is the founder of Petite Soul Sanctuary providing services to inspire girls and women to nurture, love and honour the extraordinary within themselves and others. Karen is a life coach, workshop facilitator, intuitive guide and theta healing practioner. Karen has developed a holistic mind, body, spirit framework for girls and women to: remain connected to their true self, grow in self-love, be educated at various life stages to so informed life choices can be made, equip them with tools necessary to overcome the challenges life presents, allow them to discover their unique gifts, share them with the world and follow their dreams.
“ I believe that when you begin in the art of loving yourself and grow, you create a world around you that reflects the same level and intensity of that love that you have for yourself” – Karen Ormston
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.