I believe that everyone has a unique and special contribution to make to others lives. In my work as a Life Coach I help people to uncover this and then to feel the JOY of their own uniqueness. Life is for living - so live it to the full. Feel the passion, Take the chance, Have a go!
Through coaching I can help you to take that next step and achieve that goal - feel the JOY that life is meant to be.
My mission statement is:
"Helping people to know, value and understand JOY in all its forms"
My background is somewhat varied, having worked in the corporate world for twelve years and then owing a small business for nine years. I have been married for twenty five years to Greg and we have two wonderful teenage children.
I also specialise in coaching small business owners to achieve and maintain a balance in their work/family/personal lives so that they too can experience JOY. My experience in the small business arena has given me insight into the issues and difficulties that can arise when you own the business. I can help you to achieve that business goal, so freeing you for more and better time with your family or to enjoy a long neglected hobby.
I offer a FREE 30 minute coaching session so you can see, feel and hear the benefits for yourself. Take the first step and call me, I can help you from there.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
|Qualifications||Professional Life Coach|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.