My name is Lesley Sewell and I live in a quiet country setting in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. I am a young 63, fit, healthy and still working full time. Because of my full time employment, I have not had a lot of time to put into coaching in recent years, however the area in which I work is so closely aligned with Life Coaching that I practise these skills and deliver this service on a daily basis. I am friendly, easy going, relaxed and positive in my outlook on life, and find that I naturally attract people and quickly gain their trust.
I am currently working with one of my work sites to develop a program to coach their staff at the commencement of 2011. The administrator in question specifically requested a consultant who was trained in Life Coaching. At this point, I am the only one on our team who is trained in this area.
As I move from full to part time employment with my current employer, I plan to increase the time I am able to devote to the Coaching arena, with a view to developing my own business.
My main goal is to support people to acquire the skills and motivation to change their lives. I am equally confident and experienced in working with a large group of people as I am working one on one.
Give me a try, together I am sure we can help you make a better life for yourself!
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Accredited with the Australian Life Coaching Academy September 2002. Bachelor of Education degree. |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.