"Coaching individuals and corporations to sustainable personal and professional excellence and paving a permanent pathway for success"
Melissa Scott is a Professional Life Coach, Speaker and Trainer. Melissa runs a successful Executive Life Coaching practice and is considered to be a leader and visionary within the Australian Coaching Community. Melissa has created innovative coaching and leadership programs that enable individuals and corporations to maximise efficiency whilst enhancing lifestyle and personal fulfillment.
Melissa has extensive experience and knowledge of the behavioural science driving the art of coaching. Melissa has a solid understanding of the psychological foundations with experience in behavioural assessment tools, communication and leadership technology that produce solid, quantifiable, bottom-line results. Renowned for offering a powerful combination of information and coaching which is guaranteed to fast track individuals and corporations to their desired success.
With a background in Coaching, solution focussed therapy, counselling, Dispute mediation, and management Melissa has worked with a variety of clients from large corporations to small businesses. Melissa is committed to making a transformational impact with individuals, corporations and small businesses. Her Groundbreaking style and extraordinary power assists individuals to move beyond limitations and start turning dreams into concrete reality.
Considered by many to have mastered accelerated communication and coaching technology, Melissa is committed to the vision of assisting individuals to embrace and actualise their full potential. Her vision tangibly Unleashes the "Genius within everyone" through her coaching, motivational & communication skills training. When not enjoying business, Melissa walks her talk and has as much FUN as humanly possible!
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Professional Life CoachBachelor of Behavioural Science NLP Master Practitioner |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.