"It was amazing how fast I came to trust Michelle and feel inspired and motivated by the sessions with her. It is a testament to her manner and experience. Since starting to work with Michelle some 6 weeks ago, we have come a long way towards what I had hoped for - a feeling of achievement and renewed energy to grow my business. Thanks Michelle."
Carmen Lee Spiers - Encapture Photography
Michelle Feros has been involved in roles developing personal and achievement related skills for nearly a decade, well before the emergence of the personal development revolution.
During that time she has been in the forefront of coaching and training roles with employers such as - The Benevolent Society, Constellation Hotel Group and Intercontinental Hotel Group.
Michelle specialises in career coaching, drawing on her extensive first hand experience as both employer and job seeker.
Through her boutique Coaching and Training business - VISION DECISIONS - she therefore offers her clients a balanced perspective, enabling them to create the career of their choice. Michelle inspires her clients to transform their personal vision into a successful reality.
Michelle's qualifications include Certificate IV in Life Coaching, Certificate IV in Training and Workplace Assessment, Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Arts. When not practicing her passion for Life Coaching, Michelle enjoys gourmet cooking and traveling.
Goal Setting & Self Development
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.