Sam completed a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) degree and then worked in sponsorship and customer service roles before beginning a marketing position with Coca-Cola Amatil (Qld). She became the Marketing Manager for Queensland and stayed with Coke for 4 years before starting her own company, The Firefly Group Pty Ltd. She now helps people "learn to lighten up" and her company specialises in corporate training and personal development. Firefly Group's workshops cover areas like stress management, improving self-esteem, lifestyle balancing, etc. Life Coaching became a natural progression and a passion for Sam and she's now an accredited Life Coach through the Life Coaching Academy.
"I find helping people reach their goals and discover their passions incredibly rewarding and I enjoy every minute I coach! I will provide you with a positive, supportive, confidential environment and focus on helping you move forward, have fun and enjoy life. Areas I specialise in (among others) are; helping people uncover their life's passion, lifestyle balancing, improving self-esteem, health, managing stress and finding the ideal career.
Start living your ideal life by calling me now and taking advantage of a complimentary session."
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Professional Life Coach|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.