Theo is a life/business/education coach which is passionate about helping you climb your "mountain". In addition to his accreditation as a life coach, he is also a qualified electrical engineer and teacher of information technology and business management.
Theo has a very practical coaching style which will bring out ideas and energy you neven knew you had. His business and teaching background, compliment keen listening and questioning skills which will evoke from you "killer" ideas to move you powerfully towards your goals.
After a coaching session with Theo, you would have:
- Attained new clarity about the issue he raised.
- Identified and verbalized clearly a worthwhile goal.
- Been encouraged and uplifted emotionally.
- Seen the issue/goal from different and inspiring perspectives.
- Felt affirmed, loved and validated.
- Thought bigger, bolder than they could without the coach.
- Developed a path to bring you closer to your chosen goal.
- Been challenged to think and feel at a higher level.
- Shared honestly and openly at a deep level.
- Discovered the important and discarded the trivial.
- Been committed to take action which moves you towards your goal.
- Got some new insights and breakthroughs.
- Sensed that you was the center of attention.
- Felt comfortable to speak freely knowing that Theo was listening intently and supportively.
- Held accountable for previous commitments you made.
- Shared victories knowing that the coach will rejoice with them applauding rather than think they are bragging or "blowing their trumpet".
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
|Qualifications||Accredited Life Coach|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.