Vanessa is passionate about supporting individuals to reach their true potential and to create the life they choose. She believes that people are capable of achieving so much more in their lives and enjoys playing a role in awakening this potential in others.
Vanessa brings to her coaching eight successful and wonderful years as a primary school teacher in varying roles. Whilst on family leave, with her second child, Vanessa developed an interest in life coaching and she is now a graduate of the renowned Life Coaching Academy.
Vanessa’s commitment to personally creating the life she chooses has led to the establishment of her own successful business, Inner Potential Coaching. Through Inner Potential Coaching, Vanessa is 100% committed to providing a quality coaching service to all individuals who are willing to be supported, challenged and held accountable to create the results they desire.
Described as a genuinely caring person, with a positive attitude to life, Vanessa uses her skills and knowledge to provide a safe and supportive coaching space for people to move forward.
If you are content for the next 12 months of your life to be similar to the last 12 months, then you don’t need any Life Coaching. However, if you have ever wondered what your life could be like then Vanessa can’t wait to work with you.
As Walt Disney said “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.