After 30 years of working in a variety of business environments which included banking, nursing, advertising, and hospital administration the time came when it was time for me to experience my own change. I returned to formal study and in the process discovered many of my own self limiting beliefs. I over came them and also realised how important "Walking my talk" is to me.
As your coach I am supportive, non judgmental, and encouraging. Expect me to challenge and suggest.I will listen and question. And I will invite you to examine your current truth to see if it's time for you to upgrade your own personal rule book. Together we examine your goals, your values, your beliefs and your vision.
My questions seek to assist you to identify, clarity, and focus completely on what you want from your life. And we have fun during this journey of self discovery.We work as a "success team" in a professional parternship of mutual respect and trust.
You discover and embrace your greatness.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Associate Certified Coach - ICF, Accredited Life Coach, Certified NLP Practitioner, Certified NLP Business Communications Practitioner, Certified Master Practitioner in Neuro Semantics - NLP|
|Phone||+64 7 846-5486|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.