Pauline started her career as the Human Resource Manager of a medium-sized company in Singapore and introduced work-life balance policies to the management and employees, successfully implementing these policies at every level. She also assisted the company in coordinating its public listing process successfully, acting as the liaison between the company and its underwriting bank, lawyers, accountants and public relations firm. Following that, she spent 4 years in Japan as a cross-cultural program manager, organizing events, activities and homestays for Singaporean teams visiting various prefectures in Japan.
She speaks Japanese fluently and has Level 1 certification in the Japanese Language (the highest level a non-native speaker can attain). She also has extensive experience working as a Japanese business, culture and language consultant for numerous companies and organizations such as Estee Lauder, Toshiba, Animax Asia, The Singapore Film Society and Singapore governmental ministries such as Media Development Authority (MDA) and Ministry of Information, Communication and the Arts (MICA).
In 2006, she was invited by MICA to be a mentor in a regional event known as Creative Youth Xchange involving young artists from different parts of Asia. She is passionate about helping others live life with passion and is ecstatic that she can accomplish this in her role as a professional life and communication coach. She is a certified life coach with the Life Coaching Academy, an Australian government-approved training institution accredited with the International Coaching Federation.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.