SACHA CROUCH is a fully accredited Business, Executive and Life Coach with an honours degree in psychology. As the founder of Activ8 Change, she helps business owners and professionals who are overworked, overwhelmed, stressed, and procrastinating over priorities to create greater time, energy and freedom in their lives. She also mentors other coaches through the Life Coaching Academy of Australia, was formerly Communication and Events director for the International Coach Federation NSW, and is a blogger for Yahoo!7 Lifestyle.
Clients love Sacha's ability to take them out of their current 'problem', shift the way they view the world and inspire them to take action. They appreciate her warm but challenging style and her playful sense of humour.
As well as working one-to-one with individuals, Sacha provides coaching, workshops and seminars to teams. She frequently appears as a guest speaker at conferences and networking events, and plays an active role in the media.
Sacha has been working and training in behaviour management for over 13 years. Sacha's love for people and helping them improve their quality of life is evident in the various work roles she fulfilled prior to creating her business. Responsibilities included working with children with anxiety problems and their parents; leading a team of community welfare professionals and voluntary work as a telephone counsellor.
She has previously been co-director of a specialised art tour company, Artravel Pty Ltd, and is now sole director of Activ8 Change. She is committed to growing her business while working a 30-hour work week and is devoted to living with abundance, gratitude, and contribution. She also mentors other coaches through the Life Coaching Academy of Australia, was formerly Communication and Events director for the International Coach Federation NSW, and is a blogger for Yahoo!7 Lifestyle.
For more information about Sacha and to receive free tools and articles visit www.activ8change.com.au and www.de-stressyoursuccess.com
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.