A graduate in professional organising and life coaching, with extensive experience in the corporate sector as an executive assistant and as a small business owner, my experience includes ten years in the UK, where I also did volunteer work as a Samaritan in North London.
My passion for film led to a decision to undertake a course of study in film and television as a mature student, and I subsequently worked in the Programming Department at Television New Zealand. A balance of creativity and business acumen enables me to bring passion and pragmatism to my client relationships.
With personal and spiritual growth being a vital and central part of my life, I have enjoyed attending various workshops, most notably with Shakti Gawain in the UK, and reading widely, from Deepak Chopra to Eckhart Tolle and David Allen to Michael Gerber.
|Qualifications||Certificate IV in Life Coaching|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.