As a certified Coach, Jennifer is committed to supporting her clients create momentum and blast through limiting decisions and beliefs, so that they can achieve their personal and professional goals.
Jennifer passionately believes that we should maximise the opportunities presented to us and enjoy life to the full. She established Incite Coaching in 2008 after realising that the strategies and tools she had learnt really made a difference in her own life and could enhance the lives of everyone. Jennifer is now committed to transforming the lives of as many people as she can through, coaching, training and support.
Graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Psychology from The University of Liverpool (UK), she have written research papers on organisational psychology to address inefficiencies in the workplace, stress at work and work life balance. Having spent a nearly 5 years working for Hays, Australasia’s largest specialist recruitment organisation, including managing key nationwide clients and running her own office, Jennifer uses her experiences to offer individual and corporate perspectives on business and people management.
Specialising in Career Coaching and Executive Coaching, Jennifer helps her clients explore the underlying issues affecting their performance or their businesses performance. This helps create an individual action plan to enable clients to blast through their personal and professional goals.
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.