My name is Annalise Roache and I am a qualified professional coach who works with individuals in both personal and workplace settings.
Coaching provides a space to focus, clarify issues and identify ways to move forward. I will support you to explore new or existing concepts and challenge you to set and work towards the goals you desire.
My practice is evidence based and calls on the abundant research and theories of positive psychology. My clients tell me I am open, creative, a good listener and that I have a great sense of humour which they enjoy in my coaching. I provide a space where they can safely share and explore while being challenged to achieve their goals.
I come to coaching from a background in project and contract management and public sector community development. As a coach I have 7 years’ experience and an array of training and education to support my practice. I have a Bachelor of Applied Social Sciences (BASS) specialising in evidence based coaching and I am a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) the world’s largest professional coaching body. I am 1 of only 35 ICF credentialed coaches in New Zealand and this training and membership gives my practice a quality standard and ethical backbone.
I would love the opportunity to work with you and encourage you to take up the opportunity of a no obligation 30 minute phone consultation where you can clarify any questions you may have and confirm that my coaching approach is right for you.
Check out my website at www.thecoachingtoolbox.co.nz and get in touch!
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.