My mission is to facilitate change and improvement by helping people to find and apply resources they already have within them to create and manage change effectively, resolve problems, identify new opportunities and move closer to being the best they can be.
I am the sole-proprietor of “entrance2change” www.entrance2change.com, providing Executive & Career coaching to corporate professionals and providing personalised Life Coaching to anyone needing support with changing their lives for the better.
Why Stephanie Mohan?
* Guiding you to practical actions
* Extensive corporate experience in business performance improvement and organisational change management
* Buddhist practitioner
Stephanie has a background covering over 30 years of corporate experience. Stephanie gained extensive experience globally in a variety of executive and senior management, project management; change management and consulting roles in organisations including Estee Lauder, Standard Chartered Bank, AMP, Citigroup, Fujitsu, Westpac, State Rail, NatWest Australia Bank and State Bank of Victoria.
As a Coach, Stephanie prides herself on providing 'top notch' quality client centred coaching tailored to each individual.
Stephanie can help you develop practical step by step actions that will move you forward, towards your life and career change and improvement goals.
She can then help to ensure that you stay committed and on track with your action plan and continue to progress towards your goals over time.
If you feel ‘stuck’ or have habitual patterns of behaviour that you have been trying and trying to break, Stephanie will help you to identify and use new ways of thinking and behaving.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications|| Certified Hypnotherapist, Certificate IV in Life Coaching Practitioner Diploma in Indirect Hypnosis, Ericksonian Hypnotherapy & NLP - 2008 Masters of Business & Technology (UNSW), ICF ACC|
|Phone||+65 93871846 |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.