It’s all about U – Coaching Services’ specialises in practical support for Mums starting their business or looking to get back into the workforce while trying to achieve a life balance that works around their family commitments. Kate partners with mums ready to take that next step.
Kate was recently involved as an industry professional participating as a Guest Speaker / Facilitator in the Westfield initiative, We Are Family; which included a series of interactive workshops nationally for Mums.
She has a passion for coaching and motivating people and draws from her experience in a diverse range of roles, including the challenge of setting up her own coaching business while working part time and managing a small family. Trying to retain her identity during this time was one of the reason’s she was drawn to study Personal and Business coaching.
Kate run’s workshops for the time conscious mum and is available for personal & group coaching sessions. For more details call Kate on 0409 395 506.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Accredited Life Coach|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.