Adele has had 20 years of professional work experience in private sector companies across several industries including legal, real estate, education and in the public sector for the Australian government. After working as a lawyer for several years, Adele completed her MBA in Melbourne, pursuing her interests in business and marketing. She then worked in managerial positions for companies in China, US and Australia.
Living and working in the US and China for several years, provided Adele with invaluable life experiences and helped her develop strong interpersonal skills necessary for effective cross cultural communications.
As a working professional, Adele has a very good understanding of the pressures and challenges of working life and the need to establish a healthy work/life balance. She has managed to achieve this balance between work and play through tools she learnt over the years and life coaching principles.
An excellent communicator with a warm, engaging personality, Adele has a penchant for making others feel completely at ease with sharing their thoughts and feelings with her. Adele believes establishing this close rapport with clients is absolutely essential in a coaching relationship.
In 2009, Adele established her life coaching business “Aware2Achieve Solutions Coaching” in Canberra where she resides, offering coaching on a part-time basis in the following areas:
- Goal Setting & Self Development , Career , Stress Management , Motivation & Time Management , Health & Lifestyle , Corporate Coaching
“As your Life Coach I will partner and work with you to come to a place of awareness of your true potential - what your life goals are, what issues may be preventing you from achieving those goals. Life Coaching empowers you to create solutions to your problems, and motivates you to be the best you can be, to spring into action and do those things necessary to create your best life.”
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Professional (LCA) Life Coach, Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Laws Master in Business Administration|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.