- E nergise your life
- N ourish your life
- J ump into life
- O ne with life
- Y es to life
Dorothy's passion is life fulfilment - helping people unleash their potential, fulfil their goals and heart's desires and create a life to celebrate. She coaches people to shorten the gap between where they are now and where they want to be by helping them:
- Bring alive their visions and values
- Expand their awareness and options
- Enhance their clarity, confidence and resilience
- Develop successful solutions and strategies
- Increase motivation and persistence
Dorothy has been a health and wellbeing consultant (coaching and counselling over 5000 people), writer, speaker, business owner, lecturer and research scientist.
Her areas of interest and expertise are communication and expression, health and wellbeing, career development and change, relationships, goal mapping, action learning, innovation, spiritual development and life fulfilment.
When you are coached there is an enormous boost in energy and effectiveness. This is because you
- Commit to moving strongly forward in your desired direction
- Develop better goals and ways to achieve them
- Take more effective and focused action
- Have someone objective to encourage and challenge you and keep you on track.
Dorothy coaches individuals and groups on professional and personal issues.Individual sessions are by telephone at agreed times, usually weekly.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||BSc, PhD, Grad Dip Nut Diet, LCA Accredited Coach, International Coach Federation Member, Professional Life Coach.|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.