Mike is a management consultant and executive coach with experience in sales, leadership and communication design approaches. He can help you gain clarity, fresh new ideas and success while being respected by others as you do it.
With his experience and success in these areas, Mike now coaches and consults on how-to leverage your sales process, technique and management, how-to design great presentations and authentic corporate messages that people connect with, and how-to solve key leadership challenges.
Mike has worked and lived in Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the USA, holding senior executive, sales and consulting positions. He has consulted to fortune 500 companies, the big-5 consulting firms, and State and Federal governments over the last 23 years. He and his teams have had a lot of fun along the way!
Mike combines his business experience with experience and credentials in coaching (Life Coaching Academy), counselling (Aust. College of Applied Psychology), and psychology (University of QLD) to help people achieve personal and professional success that enriches their lives and the lives of those around them.
Mike is a passionate advocate of ethical corporate and individual behaviour in the business world.
• Dip Appl Social Science (Counselling & Mgt), Australian College of Appied Psychology.
• Certificate IV: Life Coaching, Life Coaching Academy
• Certified MCSEIT Practitioner
• Currently studying BSc (Psych), University of Queensland
Relationships & Personal Issues
Motivation & Time Management
|Qualifications||Cert V LCA, Dip Soc Sc (counselling), Psych studies, Uni QLD. 23 years in business, sales, executive leadership|
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.