Rachel has traveled extensively across Australia and throughout Asia Pacific as a leading platform educator. She has an ability to connect with any size audience when coaching and educating, yet has the easy approachability to work with teams and individuals on a private basis. Rachel has over 10 years experience in management and over 15 years in staff training and development. Rachel is currently furthering her coaching training, completing her Diploma of Life Coaching and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) accreditation. Rachel is also a member of the ICF (International Coaching Federation). Never losing her passion, Rachel has the ability to connect, communicate and inspire any individual, team or business in every industry.
Tailor coaching to suit your business
There are many options for you and your business, depending on the size of your business, your staff and how committed you are as a business owner to achieving your business goals.
A great way to start developing your business; experience the coaching process and gain an understanding of how efficient coaching is at growing you as an individual and a manager. Learn how to communicate effectively with staff, develop and refine your management skills and discover not only how to get the job done, but more importantly, how to develop your staff.
Designed to work one on one with individual staff members who desire to grow their careers within your business and grow to their utmost potential. Suitable for all staff from those who are already reaching their perceived potential; to push them to new heights and achievement, to staff that are yet to have the confidence to press themselves towards their potential, to helping and guiding new staff members to work within an existing team. The benefits of individual coaching are limitless!
The ultimate foresight in growing your business, give your team the tools and passion to work together in ways they never imagined! Coach them to new levels of responsibility, communication, passion and growth within your business. Create company reliability and loyalty by allowing your team to grow together in a safe and confidential environment.
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.