Along life's journey there are mountains to climb, deserts to navigate and storms to overcome. Often these experiences can cause us to lose our way and our paths can become dark and lonely - no matter what we do, we cannot find the light either within ourselves, or amongst family, friends or colleagues. Gill, through her own experiences, knows that there is no mountain too high, no desert to wide and no storm to impossible to overcome - there is a spring of life-giving hope and strength inside each one of us... we just need to find it. Gill has a unique ability to help others tap into that strength and enjoy life!
GIll will assist you in attaining your goals in life, on a corporate level and a personal level. She will give you the confidence and the ability to grow and move forward in a positive manner in the areas of your life where you crave change. She will empower you, inspire you, hold you accountable in a positive way and will be the encouragement you need.
Gill will help you to identify what you want in life and suggest strategies and tactics that will take you from ‘where you are now’ to ‘where you want to be’. This process will assist your personal growth. You will no longer be alone but will have someone to work with to establish better goals, sustain momentum, overcome setbacks and steer you towards success.
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.