“Being an educator, a teacher, and an artist has allowed me awesome opportunities to coach, mentor and build relationships. And I have more to offer! I can encourage you to see the world in different ways. Build connections that inspire. And I can help you experience new perspectives that will allow your true potential to come forward. I want to show you how to live in the present and explore what "now" has to offer.”
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Certificate IV life Coaching|
|Phone||0418 3890 575 |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.