My approach is to help people understand what they want, why they want it, and then assist them in creating action plans to close the gap from where they are to where they want to be.
There is much research that shows that the strongest drive in human beings is the drive for fulfillment, and that all human beings share this need to experience a life of meaning and purpose. I will help you identify what you need for fulfilment, what is missing in your life or what is in the way from what you are trully wanting, then help resource you with what you need to obtain fulfilment.
It is very exciting coaching alongside people as they make major changes in their life to help them achieve their highest potential and fulfilment, whether it be an area about personal goals career or direction, financial, relationship issues or health issues I would love to help you
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||cert IV life coaching LCA,NZR occupational therapist |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.