I think of my life in three chapters. Each chapter has been full of love and happiness while at the same time fraught with disaster and sadness.
Chapter three has benefitted from my life coaching experience.After my first session with my life coach I knew I had to learn more and study this amazing process.
Life Coaching empowers a person, family, organisation or team to achieve their desired outcome.
As a coach I guide my client via a professional process combining sophisticated training, expanding awareness and a supportive environment that inspires growth.
As your Life Coach I will help you to alter the things in your life that are preventing you from moving forward. We will change the things that do not make you happy.
Together we will look at the present and set goals for a totally sucessful future.
If you are feeling that your life has drifted off course and that there must be something better than this, you need me.
I would be happy to spend forty minutes with you, with my compliments, so you can experience life coaching first hand
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
|Qualifications||Cert IV In LIfe Coaching. |
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.