Cindy has had almost two decades experience in the personal development industry, having used kinesiology to conquer her anxiety as a young lady. Cindy has since been amazed at the benefits she and others have gained from her combined studies in neuro-linguistic kinesiology, touch for heath and life-coaching. Cindy is a member of numerous accrediting bodies and mentors life-coaching students.
As a married, mother of four, Cindy’s passion is helping children carry their fun outlook and positive power into adult life. This helps Cindy work with adults to re-connect with the attitudes and outlooks that can serve them best. Accordingly, Cindy’s skills are used by employers to help participants fuel their work-place passion, purpose, connection and inspiration.
Be it heading out on a holiday, entering another workday, or exploring a relationship, Cindy’s philosophy is that life can be simple, easy and fun. She has spent the majority of her working life helping others discover that too.
Relationships & Personal Issues
Goal Setting & Self Development
Motivation & Time Management
Health & Wellbeing
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.